After having a class go through the entire semester of this class, I
realized that I needed an assignment that makes you, the photographer, move. My goal for this course is to help you create great shots through composition, camera position, and color. Camera position seems to be something that is a challenge. In this project I want you to pick 3 objects, 1 must be a person, and take 5 photos of the same object without moving it. Before you take your first picture plan out all 5 pictures. Each photo should be taken from a different camera angle (perspective). You can shoot up, down, from the right, from the side, from the back, and from any other angle you can pull off. Be thoughtful about what is in your background as well. This is a chance for you to be creative and look for interesting angles that will get people want to look at your work.
Your post should include:
- An overview of the assignment (what you had to do)
- What was a challenge during this project?
- Which object was the hardest to photograph? Why?
- What did this project help you do?
- An active link to all 15 of your photos.
- Your favorite photo of the 15(with your logo)
Check out the shots created by your classmates by clicking here.