This project was about looking at the positive side of life and we were supposed to take pictures of 7 things that we were tankful for. In this project, I thought it was important to use the rule of thirds. Every since that project I’ve been putting the most important parts of pictures on the line. I hope you enjoy my pictures.
1. I’m thankful to be able to come to a place after school to have fun with my friends and play free games.
2. I’m thankful for all of my teachers, especially Mr. Banks, although his name is rather misleading
3. I’m thankful for my school that I can be educated from and learn things from.
4. I’m thankful for basketball, I enjoy playing it all the time.
5. I’m thankful for my family! During Thanksgiving my extended family came like my Uncle Tiny, my Aunt Bird, and my other Uncle Neph-Neph. We give each other lots of nicknames.
6. I’m thankful for my AAU basketball team, I just finished my first season with them!
7. I’m thankful for my friends. My friends are always with me in my time of need and I’m there when they need me.