Building the set in the street wasn’t as complicated as it seemed. We built the walls first that were 8ft by 4ft then we painted each wall and put them all together to make one big wall. The hard part was putting in the nails into the wall because you had to hit it hard and straight or it would go up and out of the wood. The easier part was going to get the smaller furniture. Some were heavy but with a lot of people helping it wasn’t as bad. The walls were painted a greyish color and had a stand so it wouldn’t fall over. Next we put the couches down and got books to put into the bookshelf and got lamps and coffee tables. The process was not as bad as it seemed because everyone helped out so it was much easier and got things done faster.