For the 7 Days project we were assigned to take 7 pictures we are grateful for because “There is so much negative around us, let’s try to think positively.” Which are quoted from the assignment. Here are my 7 pictures that I’m grateful for
- The first picture is a picture of my computer setup sort of… I spend a good chunk of my time on the computer just doing anything from video games to programming it’s just there for me to experiment. It’s like my own personal sandbox.
- 2nd picture is my piano I mean I haven’t been playing the piano very long maybe about a year, and I play the piano so maybe I can get good enough and play all popular songs on the piano. I think that’s a cool “party trick”
- The third picture are Air Jordan 1 Shattered Backboard. Don’t mistaken me for a shoe head. I just sell shoes for pocket money. I’m just grateful for the opportunity to be able to sell shoes.
- 4th picture is the flag of my culture. I’m take pride that I’m an Asian because though there are some bad stereotypes most of them are positive and I can make people laugh making jokes about them.
- In the 5th picture we have Leo who has had my back for the longest time, and I have enough friend who’s been there for me, but I don’t really have a good picture of him just an embarrassing one.
- The last picture we have a soccer ball. I really like playing soccer because all of my friends play it.