For this project we did something called “Set in the Street”. This was started by a photographer in New York that built sets in different populated places. Except these sets were out of place. Our set was of a living room that we built in the atrium of our school. The purpose of this was to take pictures of subjects and have them act like they were in there own living room. This presented some challenges. Challenges like creating three walls from scratch and fitting an 8 foot tall wall through a 7 foot tall door. This project however was a lot less stressful and a lot more fun than the typical projects we do.