For this project we had to use many different settings and had to mes around a lot. This was because we had many challenges. One of the biggest challenges was lighting the person up. When we did it we were sometimes to close so it would look as if they were very white. Sometimes you couldn’t see them at all. When we messed with the F-stop on certain images we found that it was better to only do one layer at parts because then the camera wouldn’t capture so much that it would overpower it. This project was very fun because you could draw and make whatever you wanted. Whether it was a setting or powers coming from the person.
Here is the link for more of the photos we took- https://photos.app.goo.gl/1LDejv4Hew9lOoEk1